The course consists of Discipline Specific Core (DSC) papers with 6 credits each, Discipline Specific Elective (DSE) papers with 6 credits each and Skill Enhancement Course (SEC) papers with 4 credits each distributed among 6 semesters. The core and elective papers have a practical component (4+2 credits). The department also offers a Generic Elective paper without a practical component with 4 credits. This course is designed to keep pace with the fast changing needs and demands of the society. There is an amalgamation between factual knowledge and skill to generate new ideas. The papers have been split into topics which are suitable not only for classroom teaching but also for learner centric activities.
- Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry(DSC 2A)-6 Credits
- GENERIC ELECTIVE PAPERS (GE 1)
- (Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry)-4 Credits
- Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry(DSC 2B)-6 Credits
- GENERIC ELECTIVE PAPERS (GE 2)
- (Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry)-4 Credits
Note: Due to changes in the structure with the introduction of the new Choice-Based Credit System, the papers offered in Semester 3, 4, 5 & 6 are yet to be finalised and will be updated at the earliest.