|1.||Nomenclature||BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)|
|2.||Duration of course||3 years|
|4.||Brief about the Course||• To build competence in students to effectively undertake entry-level managerial jobs in organizations.
• Ability to identify, create analyse and suggest solutions to various businesses.
• Training in Entrepreneurship programs which help students to start their own businesses.
|5.||Course Structure||Students need to complete a minimum number of credits in order to be awarded a bachelors degree.
Trimester System based on credits
· Core Business Courses(Marketing, Human Resource, Production Management, Finance Economics etc*)
· Non-Business Courses(Photography, Pottery, Art, Creative Writing etc*)
· Soft Skills Courses(Oral, Written communication, presentation Skills etc*)
· Other Business Courses(Event Management Services Marketing, Mutual Funds, Training & Development)
· Internships (Industry based compulsory)
(*For a list of all subjects and detailed information kindly refer to ordinance & syllabus 2017)