M.A. PSYCHOLOGY ADMISSION NOTICE
The MA Psychology course has 80 credits and offers specialisation papers in Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychology and Human Resource Management in theory and practical format, internships at the end of each year and a choice of conducting a research dissertation, along with opportunities for extra-curricular activities.
The admission process to the M.A. Psychology Programme 2018 – 2019 has begun with the sale of prospectus. As per Goa University regulations, there will be a ranking test conducted.
Details of ranking test:
- Syllabus for the ranking test will be based on the Vth and VIth semester, i.e. TY syllabus
- Pattern of the paper is a MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire) format
- 50 question and a 1hr 30 minute time frame
- Every right answer = 02 marks and a negative mark of a 0.5 penalty
- 24th May, 2018 – Sale of Prospectus begins
- 25th May, 2018 – Sale of Prospectus and Registration for the GU ranking Test
- 8th June, 2018 – Conductance of the Goa University Ranking Test
Test timing – 10.00 am to 11.30 am
Venue – Block D, 2nd Floor, Room No.322
Display of the ranking list – 2.00 pm
- 11th June, 2018 – Admission to the M. A. Psychology Programme Part 1
- 19th June, 2018 – Re-opening M. A. Psychology Part I, Sem I
- ) All Admission payments are to be made by NEFT. Only cheques of Central Bank of India can be deposited from any branch of Central Bank of India to our Account as per the details given below:
Name of the Beneficiary: St. Xavier’s College
Name of the Bank : Central Bank of India
Branch : St. Xavier’s College, Mapusa
Type of A/c. : Savings
IFSC Code : CBIN0284049
MICR CODE : 403016027
Account Number : 1683133435
Fee : Rs.45830/-
*Fee subject to revision as per Goa University notifications.
- ) The following details should be written on the NEFT acknowledgement slip
- Fee amount should be clearly written on the front side of the NEFT acknowledgement slip.
- Make sure that the bank mentions the UTR No. on the NEFT acknowledgement slip.
- Name of the Student, Contact Number (mobile), Class and Name of the Person/ Account holder from whose account the NEFT is debited from, to be written on the Back Side of the NEFT Acknowledgement Slip
In case of Cheque Payment: Cheque of Central Bank of India only, can be deposited at any Branch of Central Bank of India to St. Xavier’s College Account as per the details above – and Back side of the Cheque deposit counter foil should have mention the following details: Cheque Number, Date, Name of the Bank, Branch, Name of Student, Class, Contact Number (Mobile).