Admissions for Post Graduation Courses.
Admissions for M.A., M.Sc, and M.Com programme for the academic year 2019-20 will be handled through the GU-ART (Admission Ranking Test) conducted by the Goa University
- As per the GU Notification, the first round of GU-ART will be held in colleges offering PG programmes on four sequential Sundays commencing from 13th January 2019.
- The last date to apply for Round I GU-ART is 21ST December 2018, till 6.00 pm.
- To register for the GU ART visit the website:
The following points are to be noted:
- The seats shall be allotted to the candidates based on the First round of GU-ART.
- GU-ART shall be of one paper of 100 marks, for one and a half hour duration containing 50 objective types, multiple- choice questions of two marks each, evaluated with negative markings.
- The syllabus for GU-ART in the various subjects is available on the Goa University website.
- The result of GU-ART will be declared on 15th February 2019.
- For further details please visit GU-ART Admissions Portal on the Goa University website.
St. Xavier’s is going digital.
St Xavier’s is in the habit of keeping everyone informed about the different initiatives on campus. Every department has a newsletter, magazine or brochure going out at some point or the other.
The college is pushing to reduce their carbon footprint and moving their magazines online. All magazines for the year 2017-18 will be uploaded to the website.
You can start with a sneak peek here
Important Notice for Repeaters
Repeaters for Semester II (CBCS) and Sem. II & IV (Old Course) Examinations are hereby instructed to fill in the Repeat Examination Form and submit the same to the Office. Students are further informed that 23rd February 2019, is the last day to fill the forms. Forms with late fees will be accepted till 28th February 2019. No forms will be accepted after this date.
They should attach a photocopy of their latest mark sheet to the Examination Form.
The Fees for Repeat Examination are as follows:
Registration fees —- Rs.330/-
Examination Form —- Rs. 60/-
Statement of Marks —- Rs. 85/-
Theory paper —- Rs. 200/- per paper
Practical —- Rs. 340/- per practical
Late fees —- Rs. 280/-
Note: Repeaters answering practical examination are required to get the form signed by the Head of Department before submitting the same to the office.